Itinerary for Winter Guard Students:
Saturday, March 31, 2018
- 7:30 am – Call Time at Samohi
- 7:30 am – Pack up; load floor and equipment
- 8:00 am – Depart Samohi
- 10:30 am – Arrive at Mission Hills High School
- 10:45-11:20 am Check In / Finish makeup and change into costume. Try to have most of hair and makeup done before you arrive to the show site.
- 11:25 am – Warm Up
- 12:55 pm – Performance Time*
- 1:05 pm – Pack Up, eat lunch, and watch the rest of the show
- 6:18 pm – Awards
- 6:50 pm – Depart Mission Hills HS
- 9:30 pm – (Approximate) Arrival back at Samohi
*Winter Guard Shows generally run on time, to the minute. Spectators are not permitted to enter the gymnasium while a show is in progress. Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the Samohi Performance Time.
From the Director:
Please bring water and money for at least two meals. Entrance fee is $10 for spectators.
Santa Monica HS Winter Guard Director