Itinerary for Winter Guard Students:
Saturday, April 7, 2018
- 2:15 pm – Call Time at Samohi
- 2:15-2:55 pm – Pack up; load floor and equipment
- 3:00 pm – Depart Samohi
- 4:25 pm – Arrive at Mission Hills High School
- 4:30 pm Check In / Finish makeup and change into costume. Try to have most of hair and makeup done before you arrive to the show site.
- 5:15 pm – Warm Up
- 6:38 pm – Performance Time*
- 6:45 – Pack Up and watch the rest of the show
- 10:51 pm – Awards
- 11:30 pm – Depart Golden Valley HS
- 12:00 midnight – (Approximate) Arrival back at Samohi
*Winter Guard Shows generally run on time, to the minute. Spectators are not permitted to enter the gymnasium while a show is in progress. Please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the Samohi Performance Time.
Golden Valley High School
27051 Robert C. Lee Parkway
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
From the Director:
Congratulations to the winter guard for receiving 3rd Place at the Mission Hills HS Competition. This week’s competition is the last one that counts for our championships seating. Don’t forget to bring water and money for at least 2 meals for the day. Entrance fee is approximately $10 for spectators.
Santa Monica HS Winter Guard Director