APPLICATIONS OPEN – APPLY TODAY!
The Samohi Band program has had several Spotlight semi-finalists in recent years.
Spotlight is a FREE Performing Arts Program for High School Students!
Southern California high school students of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply for FREE. Much more than a competition, The Music Center’s Spotlight is a scholarship and arts training program, which empowers students by emphasizing preparation, courage, critical thinking and perseverance while providing an invaluable opportunity for students to hone their skills! The Music Center awards a total of $100,000 in cash SCHOLARSHIPS to students and provides personalized FEEDBACK, MASTER CLASSES with world renowned artists, performing arts WORKSHOPS and more! Take a chance on yourself and apply today!
Categories: Acting, ballet, classical instrumental, classical voice, jazz instrumental, non-classical dance and non-classical voice.
By applying to Spotlight you are eligible for:
- Participation in The Spotlight Academy – September 30;
- Written feedback from our distinguished panel of judges;
- Master classes with world-renowned artists or artistic directors;
- Live audition experience and coaching;
- Finalist performance at The Music Center’s Walt Disney Concert Hall;
- Cash awards up to $5,000;
- Student and school achievement recognition; and
- News and social media coverage possibilities.
Questions about the application? Email email@example.com.