Desplácese hacia abajo para español
YOU, that’s who! We would love to see every parent and guardian in attendance.
Our annual Viking Marching Band potluck and parent meeting, plus a preview performance of this year’s show, “The Bard.”
Friday, August 16, 5:30 pm – 8 pm. Setup begins at 4 pm, potluck dinner starts at 5:30, parent meeting at 6, show preview at 7.
Samohi Band Room and Athletic Field. Due to onsite parking limitations, you may want to park at the Civic Center garage on 4th St.
- To share delicious food and drink
- To learn about our upcoming season
- To get the latest dates and program info
- To have a Q&A with our amazing Band Director, Mr. McKeown
- To see our kids perform their hearts out!
IN OTHER NEWS…
Returning marchers need to arrive by 11 am THIS Monday, August 12, to be re-fitted in their 2018 uniforms.
(Have level 2 clearance? Sign up here to help out!)
See you in the band room!