The Viking Marching Band will travel to Santa Clarita for an 8 pm performance time at the Hart Rampage Field Tournament.
We have put together an itinerary with detailed information on your student’s day; you can download it directly here.
Important Times for Saturday
- 9:45 am: Rehearsal starts at Samohi
- 8 pm: Vikings’ showtime at Cougar Stadium (see performance schedule)
- If you would like to attend, plan to arrive at least 30-45 minutes beforehand to allow for parking and seating.
- 11 pm: Pick up at Samohi, after truck is unloaded — please ask your student to contact you on the way home
Where Is the Tournament?
Hart Rampage will be held at College of the Canyons Cougar Stadium,
Driving time depends on traffic, but it can take anywhere between 35 minutes and an hour to get there.
For Parents & Fans: What to Do
- Drive out to watch the competition! (See the full performance schedule here.) Tournaments run all day; our kids’ show time is 8 pm. Come earlier to support the band and our host school. Entrance is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors. There is parking at the north end of the stadium.
- Cheer with your Viking Parents Tribe! Join the crowd of blue and gold in the stands!
- Get your fan swag! See the pickup/sale times in the latest edition of Samohi Band News.