1125 N La Palma Pkwy, Anaheim, CA 92801
Dear Viking Marching Band Parents,
Here is your information for the second comp this week, the Savanna Field Tournament in Anaheim. We’re in the home stretch! The comp will take place at Glover Stadium, 1125 N La Palma Pkwy, Anaheim, CA 92801.
Important Times for Saturday
- 9:45 pm: Rehearsal begins at Samohi
- 7:22 pm: Vikings’ showtime at Glover Stadium
- If you would like to attend, plan to arrive at least 30-45 minutes beforehand to allow for parking and seating. Please note that parking is limited at this venue; you are encouraged to carpool.
- 11 pm: Pick up at Samohi, after truck is unloaded — please ask your student to contact you on the way home
- Water in a reusable container
- Dinkles and black socks
- Royal blue practice shirt and shorts/leggings
- School work/reading books for downtime
- Warm clothes/jacket to change into for the awards
- Portable phone charger if you have one
- Drive out to watch the competition! Our kids’ show time is 7:22 pm. Entrance is $10 for adults, $8 for children. Parking is limited.
- Cheer with your Viking Parents Tribe! Join the crowd of blue and gold in the stands!
- Take photos and share in our Flickr Stream! Flickr login info: email@example.com/vikingband100