|THURSDAY, SEPT. 3|
[Note: All band parents are members of the BPA! Welcome!]
Meeting ID: 848 0338 8020
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,84803388020#,,,,,,0#,,583494# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,84803388020#,,,,,,0#,,583494# US (San Jose)
|Join us at our first BPA meeting of the year, where you can meet the directors and the board, ask questions, and chat about the year ahead.|
BPA President Gavin DiMundo will open the meeting.
Kevin McKeown and Terry Sakow will give brief directors’ overviews.
Then you’ll meet our other key volunteers and get updates about their sections.
• Secretary Andrea Harmon will have us approve the minutes from our last meeting.
• Concert Band VP Yolanda Lewis has a great idea for producing something in time for what would have been our fall concert on October 27!
• Marching Band VP Beth Levy is still planning a fall 8th grade night to let middle-school kids know about the program.
• Jazz Band President Lydia Muraro will talk a bit about the jazz band.
• VP of Pit Orchestra Dr. Rita Kachru will give you an overview of this great program and tell you how it usually runs.
• Treasurer Melissa Tarsky will give a report.
• Financial Secretary Kim Crawford will talk a little about band payments and donations.
• SMAPA Treasurer Alisa Stewart will talk about priorities for BPA fundraising for this year.
• And VP of Communications Clare Bundy Haygood will discuss our website, email blasts, and other communications for concert band and marching band.
|Have You Registered for Band Yet? |
If you have not yet done so, please click on the button below to register your student(s) for this year’s band program. When you do, you can also choose to donate suggested amounts for each program. Whether or not you can donate, please fill out the form, as it supplies us with necessary contact information for you, as well as with a photo release form and uniform/equipment agreements. Thank you so much for your support!
|Already Registered, but Would Like to Donate?|
|Please give if you can, whatever you can! Click here to make a one-time donation, or click here to take the 10-month pledge.|