Visit the Fall Concert ticket order form to reserve your tickets today
We are so excited for the kids to perform together! The concert will be held outside in the Centennial Quad at Samohi, and in order to allow as many family members as possible to enjoy the festivities in-person, we will have to be a bit creative. So here are some event details so you know what to expect:
1) Ticket sales are now open for all families. You have 3 options: 6PM, 7PM, or Both.
6PM First seating (Mr. Sakow) is to view the Concert Band (Period 5), Symphonic Band (Period 3), and Symphonic Winds (Period 1) performances. Check-in begins at 5:15 p.m. The band starts playing at 6:00 p.m.
7PM Second seating (Mr. McKeown) is to view the Wind Symphony (Period 2) and Wind Ensemble (Period 4) performances. Check in before 6:45 p.m. The band starts playing at 7:00 p.m.
2) Pay what you can. We are so excited to be back together! The pandemic has affected everyone differently, and we want every family to be able to join together to celebrate the kids playing together again.
3) Seating will be unique. Seating is general admission, but this is not regular concert seating. In order to safely include as many people as possible, you’ll find seats on balconies and landings… just wherever we can join together so we can all hear the kids perform! Please join us with some joy and flexibility and we will all have a great time together.
4) This is a masked event. Masks must be worn at all times while on campus, indoors and out.
5) Each guest must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entry into the Centennial Quad. A vaccination card or QR code/digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record can serve as proof of vaccination. A negative test result must show the name of the person presenting the record. Just bring your documentation and photo ID with you to check in on the day of the event. Children under 12 are exempt from the vaccination/test requirement but must wear a mask. SMMUSD students should show their green screen. Please don’t put yourself or our parent volunteers in an awkward position by requesting exceptions. We don’t have the authority to make them so your cooperation is essential and appreciated.
Please visit the Fall Concert ticket order form to reserve your tickets today!
This concert will need a lot of parent volunteers – if you can help, please sign up at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f49abab22a1f9ce9-samohi
Thank you for your support!!
One thought on “Fall Concert – Tuesday October 26, 2021 – Info Here!”