IMPORTANT CONCERT INFO
There will be 2 seatings for the Winter Concert, just like the Fall Concert.
- Seating #1: At 6:00 pm the Concert Band, Symphonic Band, and Symphonic Windsperform. (Mr. Sakow’s students)
- At 6:45 pm, there will be a brief intermission to allow students and audience members a chance to leave and/or arrive.
- Seating #2: At 7:00 pm, the Wind Symphony and Wind Ensemble will perform. (Mr. McKeown’s students)
- At 8:00 pm, the Viking Marching Band will perform. Seniors will receive their medals.
- Tickets may be reserved for either sitting, or both sittings. If you would like to stay for both halves, you must make a reservation for both.
- Paper tickets will not be issued. Once you make a reservation, you will get an email confirmation.
- All attendees MUST reserve tickets in ADVANCE – there will be no tickets available at the concert. Tickets are non-transferable. Please see link below to reserve your tickets.
- Check-in for Seating #1 begins at 5:15 pm.
- All spectators must check in for the concert no later than 6:45 pm.
Please reserve your tickets using the following link: