For Samohi Theatre tickets and show information visit www.samohitheatre.org
Information for Pit Orchestra Families:
- The Samohi Pit Orchestra is under the direction of Mr. Terry Sakow. The Pit Orchestra typically rehearses on Fridays after school, beginning in late November or December.
- Pit Managers: Annie Huang, Avery Kirschbaum, and Bonnie Stewart
- Students: If you are not already part of the Pit Orchestra Facebook Group (students only), please contact one of the Pit Managers, in order to receive Facebook notifications or text reminders.
- Pit Orchestra Parent Liaisons: Cydney Kirschbaum and Alisa Stewart
Join our “Remind” Class (@samopit):
- To get text notifications:
- Join by text:
- Text @samopit to 81010.
- Get email notifications.
- Join online: Visit remind.com/join and enter the class code samopit and your email address.
- Join from your inbox: Send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a response with more instructions.
Information for Pit Orchestra Students:
All Seniors who participated in Samohi Theatre productions and submit bios will be honored in the 2019 Public Domain programs. Those Seniors who have put in the time and have been dedicated enough to earn the points to necessary to qualify for a Theatre Stole will also be asked to proudly wear their Stoles at graduation.
CLICK ON THE TEXT FOR: Requirements for earning a Samohi Theatre Stole.