Information for Pit Orchestra Students:
SENIORS – please click on the link below and fill out the
All Seniors who participated in Samohi Theatre productions and submit bios will be honored in the 2018 Public Domain programs. Those Seniors who have put in the time and have been dedicated enough to earn the points to necessary to qualify for a Theatre Stole will also be asked to proudly wear their Stoles at graduation. This is something we hope our most committed Pit Orchestra Musicians will earn. Students who have earned a Theatre Stole will be honored at the last performance of Public Domain on Saturday, May 26th. Tickets are available at samohitheatre.org
CLICK ON THE TEXT FOR: Requirements for earning a Samohi Theatre Stole.
For Samohi Theatre tickets and show information visit www.samohitheatre.org
Information for Pit Orchestra Families:
- The Samohi Pit Orchestra is under the direction of Mr. Terry Sakow.
- Pit Managers: Annie Huang, Avery Kirschbaum, and Bonnie Stewart
- Students: If you are not already part of the Pit Orchestra Facebook Group (students only), please contact one of the Pit Managers, in order to receive Facebook notifications or text reminders.
- Parent Volunteers: Cydney Kirschbaum and Alisa Stewart
- Click here for: 2018 Pit Orchestra Rehearsal/Performance Schedule
- Click here for: “All-In-One” Payment form for tech rehearsal meals, t-shirts, and donations
Theatre Parent Meeting January 22, 2018 7:00-8:30 pm
The meeting will pertain mostly to parents of cast members, but parents of Pit Orchestra students are welcome to attend.
How to Get Involved in Samohi Theatre Without Really Trying
The Samohi Theatre Director, Ms. Kate Barraza, sends messages to the cast and H2S parent volunteers. You can join her online “Remind” class to receive Remind messages via text, email, or push notification (or any combination of these). There are 3 ways to join the class. Ms. Barraza’s H2S class code is kdfa7d
1) To get text notifications: Text the class code to 81010.
Message To: 81010
Text Message: @kdfa7d
– OR –
Visit remind.com/join and enter the class code kdfa7d next to the “@” symbol in the “Find your class” window. Enter your your mobile number to get text notifications.
2) To get mobile app notifications: Download the mobile app for your iOS or Android device and create a new account (or log in if you already have one). To join a class, tap the + next to “Join a Class” in the main menu. Enter the class code kdfa7d when prompted. You will automatically receive app notifications from Remind.
3) To get email notifications: Visit remind.com/join and enter the class code kdfa7d next to the “@” symbol in the “Find your class” window. Enter your email address to get email notifications.
– OR –
Send a blank email to email@example.com. You’ll get a response with more instructions.