The 2018 Samohi Theatre Spring Musical is How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Tickets are now on sale! Reserved seating only; CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
If your student is part of the Pit Orchestra, please confirm his/her performance dates BEFORE purchasing tickets!
Pit Orchestra Performance Rotation: CLICK HERE FOR MUSICIAN SCHEDULE
Pit Orchestra REHEARSAL and Performance Schedule:
Pit Orchestra Families Click here for: “All-In-One” Payment form for tech rehearsal meals, t-shirts, and donations
Sign Up to Bring Snacks to Pit Rehearsals: SIGN UP
For tickets and show information visit www.samohitheatre.org
- Friday, February 23 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, February 24 at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, February 25 at 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 2 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, March 3 at 7:00 pm
Information for Pit Orchestra Families:
- The Samohi Pit Orchestra is under the direction of Mr. Terry Sakow.
- Pit Managers: Annie Huang, Avery Kirschbaum, and Bonnie Stewart
- Students: If you are not already part of the H2S Pit Orchestra Facebook Group (students only), please contact one of the Pit Managers, in order to receive Facebook notifications or text reminders.
- Parent Volunteers: Cydney Kirschbaum and Alisa Stewart
- Click here for: Pit Orchestra Rehearsal/Performance Schedule
- Click here for: “All-In-One” Payment form for tech rehearsal meals, t-shirts, and donations
Theatre Parent Meeting January 22, 7:00-8:30 pm
The meeting will pertain mostly to parents of cast members, but parents of Pit Orchestra students are welcome to attend.
How to Get Involved in Samohi Theatre Without Really Trying
The Samohi Theatre Director, Ms. Kate Barraza, sends messages to the cast and H2S parent volunteers. You can join her online “Remind” class to receive Remind messages via text, email, or push notification (or any combination of these). There are 3 ways to join the class. Ms. Barraza’s H2S class code is kdfa7d
1) To get text notifications: Text the class code to 81010.
Message To: 81010
Text Message: @kdfa7d
– OR –
Visit remind.com/join and enter the class code kdfa7d next to the “@” symbol in the “Find your class” window. Enter your your mobile number to get text notifications.
2) To get mobile app notifications: Download the mobile app for your iOS or Android device and create a new account (or log in if you already have one). To join a class, tap the + next to “Join a Class” in the main menu. Enter the class code kdfa7d when prompted. You will automatically receive app notifications from Remind.
3) To get email notifications: Visit remind.com/join and enter the class code kdfa7d next to the “@” symbol in the “Find your class” window. Enter your email address to get email notifications.
– OR –
Send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a response with more instructions.